Membership, Giving, Subscription Products
Resources and Publications
Internationalizing the Campus 2004
Profiles of Success at Colleges and Universities
Five U.S. higher education institutions were awarded the first-ever Senator Paul Simon Award for Campus Internationalization and are featured in this major report published by NAFSA: Association of International Educators. Eight other exemplary programs are also highlighted in the report in shorter spotlights.
The report can also be viewed online (1.6mb )
The five institutions, profiled in depth, who received the Senator Paul Simon Award for Campus Internationalization are:
- Bellevue Community College in Washington
- Binghamton University in New York
- Duke University in North Carolina
- St. Norbert College in Wisconsin
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
The eight schools highlighted for exemplary programs are:
- Juniata College in Pennsylvania
- Lynn University in Florida
- Missouri Southern State University
- Suffolk University in Massachusetts
- University of Delaware
- University of Florida
- University of Notre Dame in Indiana
- University of Oregon
Support for this project has been provided by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, of the U.S. Department of State, under the Fulbright-Hays Act of 1961, as amended.
Other Year Reports Available for Purchase
Bulk Purchase Discounts
Shopping cart quantities of 5-9 are discounted 20%, 10 or more are discounted 25%. These will not be combined with other discounts, coupons, or sale prices.
Senator Paul Simon Award
Learn more about the award
Scrape Tags Missing: </article>, <script src="/cdn-cgi/scripts/7d0fa10a/cloudflare-static/rocket-loader.min.js"