Membership, Giving, Subscription Products
Resources and Publications
Internationalizing the Campus 2005
Five U.S. higher education institutions were awarded the 2005 Senator Paul Simon Award for Campus Internationalization and are featured in the report published by NAFSA: Association of International Educators. Three other exemplary programs are also highlighted in the report in shorter spotlights.
This publication is now OUT OF PRINT, but can be viewed online. (3.0mb )
The five institutions, profiled in depth, that received the Senator Paul Simon Award for Campus Internationalization are:
- Colby College in Maine
- Colgate University in New York
- Howard Community College in Maryland
- University of Kansas
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
The three schools highlighted for exemplary programs are:
- Columbus State Community College in Ohio
- El Camino College in California
- University of Denver in Colorado
A distinguished selection jury decided which schools from a strong and diverse set of nominees would be chosen for inclusion in the 2005 report. The members of the selection jury were:
- Stephen Curtis, president, Community College of Philadelphia
- Stephen Dunnett, vice provost, University at Buffalo, State University of New York
- Connie Perdreau, director, Office of Education Abroad, Ohio University
- Wendy Weiner, interim director of educational planning, Virginia Community College System
- Jim Williams, director of international education, George Washington University
Support for this project has been provided by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U.S. Department of State, under the Fulbright-Hays Act of 1961, as amended.
Digital Color Reprints
Color reprints on 80# gloss paper of individual school profiles are available for order in quantities of 100, 250, and 500.
Call NAFSA Publications at 1.866.538.1927 (toll free)
Senator Paul Simon Award
Learn more about the award
Scrape Tags Missing: </article>, <script src="https://ajax.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/scripts/7d0fa10a/cloudflare-static/rocket-loader.min.js"