The Higher Education Partnership Fair will take place Tuesday, May 29, 2018 from 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (**New time for 2018**) in the poster fair area of the NAFSA Expo Hall. Each participating U.S. institution will be provided with a six-foot table and a bulletin board to use to present information.
Payment Terms & Information
The cost to participate in the higher education partnership fair is $429 for both members and non-members. Tables can be purchased only by accredited U.S. universities and colleges, or accredited intensive English programs, physically located in the United States. Each table is limited to two institutional representatives. Representatives must also register for the NAFSA Annual Conference. Please register prior to April 20, 2018 if you would like to receive complimentary signage (institution and table number).
Write to Emily Lundquist, Coordinator, Conference Program and Communications at Emilyl@nafsa.org
Cancellation of table space is subject to a $100 fee and notice must be received in writing no later than April 16, 2018. No refunds will be provided for cancellations received after April 16, 2018.
To complete your registration:
1. Review Terms and Conditions.
2. Click "login to register" to login to your NAFSA Passport. After logging in, you will be redirected back to this page to continue registration.
3. Select the "Register" or "Register Someone Else" button to view the event options.
4. Choose the events you would like to attend and complete the event questions. Please note: Registration for additional conference events and housing will open on March 1st.
5. Select the "Add to Cart" button to checkout.
Copyright (and DMCA)
NAFSA: Association of International Educators1307 New York Avenue NW, 8th Floor, Washington, DC 20005-4701T: 1.202.737.3699 - F: 1.202.737.3657