The Higher Education Partnership Fair will take place Tuesday, May 28, 2019 from 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the Poster Fair area of the NAFSA Expo Hall. Each participating U.S. institution will be provided with one six-foot-long by 24-inch-wide by 42-inch high, draped table. A bulletin board will not be provided for your presentation. However, you may bring a poster that is able to stand on your assigned table without the need for a bulletin board.
Tables can be purchased only by accredited U.S. universities and colleges, or accredited intensive English programs, physically located in the United States. Each table is limited to two institutional representatives. Representatives must also register for the NAFSA Annual Conference.
Shaina Dorow, firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration deadline for this event is on May 17 at 5:00 PM. However, to be included in printed materials, you must register no later than April 16.
Cancellation of table space is subject to a $100 fee and notice must be received in writing no later than April 17, 2019. No refunds will be provided for cancellations received after April 17, 2019.
To complete your registration:
1. Review Terms and Conditions.
2. Click "login to register" to login to your NAFSA Passport. After logging in, you will be redirected back to this page to continue registration.
3. Select the "Register" button to view the registration options.
4. Choose the registration and complete the registration questions. Please note: registration for additional conference events and housing will open on March 1st.
5. Select the "Add to Cart" button to checkout.
Copyright (and DMCA)
NAFSA: Association of International Educators1307 New York Avenue NW, 8th Floor, Washington, DC 20005-4701T: 1.202.737.3699 - F: 1.202.737.3657