- Collaborate with colleagues to analyze complex and nuanced F-1 case studies
- Reason and justify decisions on advanced F-1 cases using a structured methodology
- Linda Gentile, Carnegie Mellon
- Christina Luther, Portland State University
- Andrew Shiotani, Tufts University
Thursday, December 02: 2:00pm-4:00pm EASTERN
As with all NAFSA Current Topic Learning Labs, there will be a short amount of pre-work required from all participants prior to the live learning lab. There will also be opportunity for follow-up after the live learning lab for continued learning and engagement.
This is a virtual event. Please note space is limited to provide for a small group interactive training experience.
Cancellation requests must be made in writing through our Professional Learning Services Form no later than 2 weeks before the live start date of the virtual training.
- There is a $100 cancellation fee if the cancellation request is received in writing at least 2 weeks before the live start date of the virtual training.
- Refunds minus the cancellation fee, if approved, will be processed 2 to 4 weeks after the live virtual training takes place.
- If payment is made by credit card, a credit will be issued to your credit card account; otherwise, a refund check will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued if the cancellation request is made less than 2 weeks before the live start date of the virtual training, unless the virtual training is cancelled by NAFSA.
- If the virtual training is cancelled by NAFSA, full refunds will be issued.
- Requests for all other changes to registration must be made in writing through our Professional Learning Services Form and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
NAFSA Terms and Conditions for Event Registration
If registering for additional NAFSA workshops and NAFSA Signature Programs, registrants agree to the sharing of their contact information with the trainers, coaches and other workshop or program participants for the purpose of fulfilling the workshop or Signature Program for which you have registered.