Membership, Giving, Subscription Products
Resources and Publications
Event Registration - VIRTUAL Filing Academic H-1B Petitions
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Friday, October 01, 2021
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Join international education colleagues for this offering of Filing Academic H-1B Petitions
Learn key regulatory information from experts in the field who provide guidance and insights into the common pitfalls that come with these petitions. This workshop helps you prepare the petition and also learn model practices from other institutions on creating efficient and consistent hiring processes for your own campus. Learn more about workshops here.
- Assemble an H-1B petition including establishing eligibility, determining prevailing wage, and filing essential documentation.
- Reference relevant sources of authority and regulatory guidance to ensure compliance when filing H-1B petitions.
- Advise your institutions and international employees on H-1B obligations and responsibilities.
Wednesday, September 29: 2:00 p.m. -5:00 p.m. EASTERN
Thursday, September 30: 2:00 p.m. -5:00 p.m. EASTERN
Friday, October 1: 2:00 p.m. -5:00 p.m. EASTERN
This is a virtual event. Please note space is limited to provide for a small group interactive training experience.
Cancellation requests must be made in writing through our Professional Learning Services Form no later than 2 weeks before the live start date of the virtual training.
- There is a $100 cancellation fee if the cancellation request is received in writing at least 2 weeks before the live start date of the virtual training.
- Refunds minus the cancellation fee, if approved, will be processed 2 to 4 weeks after the live virtual training takes place.
- If payment is made by credit card, a credit will be issued to your credit card account; otherwise, a refund check will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued if the cancellation request is made less than 2 weeks before the live start date of the virtual training, unless the virtual training is cancelled by NAFSA.
- If the virtual training is cancelled by NAFSA, full refunds will be issued.
- Requests for all other changes to registration must be made in writing through our Professional Learning Services Form and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
NAFSA Terms and Conditions for Event Registration
If registering for additional NAFSA workshops and NAFSA Signature Programs, registrants agree to the sharing of their contact information with the trainers, coaches and other workshop or program participants for the purpose of fulfilling the workshop or Signature Program for which you have registered.
You must be logged in to register. After logging in your browser will return to this page.
Elapsed time: Estimated time:
Scrape Tags Missing: </article>, <script src="/cdn-cgi/scripts/7d0fa10a/cloudflare-static/rocket-loader.min.js"