Membership, Giving, Subscription Products
Resources and Publications
Event Registration - VIRTUAL J-1 Advising for Beginners
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Thursday, July 29, 2021
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Join international education colleagues for this offering of J-1 Advising for Beginners!
Gain a relevant overview of the current regulatory issues as well as the opportunity to think through how these concepts are applied to your specific educational context. Learn more about workshops here.
- Describe principle components and characteristics of the Exchange Visitor Program.
- Identify resources to assist with J program administration.
- Resolve basic exchange visitor issues, problems, and situations.
Tuesday, July 27: 2:00pm-5:00pm EASTERN
Wednesday, July 28: 2:00pm-5:00pm EASTERN
Thursday, July 29: 2:00pm-5:00pm EASTERN
This is a virtual event. Please note space is limited to provide for a small group interactive training experience.
Cancellation requests must be made in writing through our Professional Learning Services Form no later than 2 weeks before the live start date of the virtual training.
- There is a $100 cancellation fee if the cancellation request is received in writing at least 2 weeks before the live start date of the virtual training.
- Refunds minus the cancellation fee, if approved, will be processed 2 to 4 weeks after the live virtual training takes place.
- If payment is made by credit card, a credit will be issued to your credit card account; otherwise, a refund check will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued if the cancellation request is made less than 2 weeks before the live start date of the virtual training, unless the virtual training is cancelled by NAFSA.
- If the virtual training is cancelled by NAFSA, full refunds will be issued.
- Requests for all other changes to registration must be made in writing through our Professional Learning Services Form and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
NAFSA Terms and Conditions for Event Registration
If registering for additional NAFSA workshops and NAFSA Signature Programs, registrants agree to the sharing of their contact information with the trainers, coaches and other workshop or program participants for the purpose of fulfilling the workshop or Signature Program for which you have registered.
Elapsed time: Estimated time:
Scrape Tags Missing: </article>, <script src="https://ajax.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/scripts/7d0fa10a/cloudflare-static/rocket-loader.min.js"