Membership, Giving, Subscription Products
Resources and Publications
Event Registration - VIRTUAL Principles of Nonresident Alien Tax Compliance
Thursday, December 09, 2021
Friday, December 10, 2021
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Join international education colleagues for this offering of Principles of Nonresident Alien Tax Compliance!
Increase your knowledge of non resident tax compliance with this comprehensive overview. All of the critical tax concepts are included as well as model practices on how to build a collaborative team across your campus to support student, scholar, and institutional compliance. Learn from experts in the field while you build your skills and networking base in this key advising area. Learn more about workshops here.
- Interpret fundamental nonresident alien tax concepts and issues.
- Evaluate your role in working collaboratively in ensuring institutional NRA tax compliance.
- Administer programming to orient and advise international students and scholars on maintaining U.S. tax compliance.
Thursday, December 9: 2:00pm-5:00pm EASTERN
Friday, December 10: 2:00pm-5:00pm EASTERN
This is a virtual event. Please note space is limited to provide for a small group interactive training experience.
Cancellation requests must be made in writing through our Professional Learning Services Form no later than 2 weeks before the live start date of the virtual training.
- There is a $100 cancellation fee if the cancellation request is received in writing at least 2 weeks before the live start date of the virtual training.
- Refunds minus the cancellation fee, if approved, will be processed 2 to 4 weeks after the live virtual training takes place.
- If payment is made by credit card, a credit will be issued to your credit card account; otherwise, a refund check will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued if the cancellation request is made less than 2 weeks before the live start date of the virtual training, unless the virtual training is cancelled by NAFSA.
- If the virtual training is cancelled by NAFSA, full refunds will be issued.
- Requests for all other changes to registration must be made in writing through our Professional Learning Services Form and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
NAFSA Terms and Conditions for Event Registration
If registering for additional NAFSA workshops and NAFSA Signature Programs, registrants agree to the sharing of their contact information with the trainers, coaches and other workshop or program participants for the purpose of fulfilling the workshop or Signature Program for which you have registered.
You must be logged in to register. After logging in your browser will return to this page.
Elapsed time: Estimated time:
Scrape Tags Missing: </article>, <script src="/cdn-cgi/scripts/7d0fa10a/cloudflare-static/rocket-loader.min.js"