Membership, Giving, Subscription Products
Resources and Publications
Event Registration - VIRTUAL Programming Design for International Educators
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Thursday, June 17, 2021
2:00 PM - 4:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Join international education colleagues for this offering of Programming Design for International Educators!
engage with others to revisit your programming and blueprint a programming initiative that meets the needs of your constituents. This workshop is supplemented with online tools that you can use in your office to bring the workshop back those in your workplace. Learn more about workshops here.
- Assess the purpose, capacity, and impact of the programming your institution supports.
- Engage the variety of stakeholders to support, develop, promote, and participate in programming.
- Employ a mixed set of methods to address programming needs including: online, virtual, on-site, in person, institutional and community programming.
- Implement programming that promotes cultural adjustment, community, and academic success.
Wednesday, June 16: 2:00pm-4:30pm EASTERN
Thursday, June 17: 2:00pm-4:30pm EASTERN
This is a virtual event. Please note space is limited to provide for a small group interactive training experience.
Cancellation requests must be made in writing through our Professional Learning Services Form no later than 2 weeks before the live start date of the virtual training.
- There is a $100 cancellation fee if the cancellation request is received in writing at least 2 weeks before the live start date of the virtual training.
- Refunds minus the cancellation fee, if approved, will be processed 2 to 4 weeks after the live virtual training takes place.
- If payment is made by credit card, a credit will be issued to your credit card account; otherwise, a refund check will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued if the cancellation request is made less than 2 weeks before the live start date of the virtual training, unless the virtual training is cancelled by NAFSA.
- If the virtual training is cancelled by NAFSA, full refunds will be issued.
- Requests for all other changes to registration must be made in writing through our Professional Learning Services Form and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
NAFSA Terms and Conditions for Event Registration
If registering for additional NAFSA workshops and NAFSA Signature Programs, registrants agree to the sharing of their contact information with the trainers, coaches and other workshop or program participants for the purpose of fulfilling the workshop or Signature Program for which you have registered.
You must be logged in to register. After logging in your browser will return to this page.
Elapsed time: Estimated time:
Scrape Tags Missing: </article>, <script src="https://ajax.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/scripts/7d0fa10a/cloudflare-static/rocket-loader.min.js"